Thursday, April 23, 2009

Come get organized with me


This blog is all about getting organized. I love all things having to do with organization. This blog will be dedicated to small tidbits of information about this and that.

I will be working on puttting some classes together so we can all enjoy the fun of getting organized. Classes will start at 25 dollars per person, with min. of 10 persons and max. of 25 persons, if you would like to host a gathering where you meet the maximum class size your cost if FREE! There will be door prizes and great food.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like fun, and I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anita!!! Sounds fun. Wished I lived closer I would probably got to your classes ALL the time. I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited! I've really had the Spring Cleaning bug lately, so now I can organize my stuff, too!!

    ReplyDelete