Friday, May 1, 2009

Progressive Spring Cleaning Party


I had this fun thought the other day as I was up on my ladder cleaning the months of dust from our fan, yuk...

What if we could all get our friends together and plan a Progressive Party with a twist, a cleaning party. You go to one house and dust, and have appetizers, the next house you clean windows and make Margaritas(non-alcoholic of course). At another house you could clear out some clutter, and have some yummy spring salad. And at the last house you gather for a nice big barbeque with all your friends and family.
The thing is to plan and talk to your friends and see what they really need help with and make that list count. Spring cleaning doesn't have to be such a chore. I hope that if anyone does try this idea out you will let me know how it goes. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment: