Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who Wouldn't Want a Closet Like One of These Babies?

InStyle magazine recently ran a feature spotlighting celebrity closets that are bigger than most of our Smallest Coolest entries! But let's look beyond the designer duds and extra square footage and focus on the style. Take the survey after the jump!
[ Photos from InStyle.com ]
My little closet is noting like any of these, though I would love the opportunity to design my dream closet. I am not really into material things, but just having a closet to fit my shoes. Oh and for my honey to have his own closet space...not trying to be selfish here. But my husband likes to collect things and store them in our closet....ugh...
So one day, hopefully I can design that closet of mine and give us both the space we both need and want.

No comments:

Post a Comment